In the heart the charming fishing village of Port St Mary this is a rare development of two new build properties nestled by the quayside.
This bespoke development boasts spacious living space with an ultra modern ground floor that flows from the front of the property through to the private rear patio. The open plan British made kitchen is fully integrated with NEFF appliances and quartz worktops and glazed splashbacks. The ground floor also benefits from well allocated ground floor open faced and cupboard storage, and a w/c.
There are two generous double bedrooms located on the first floor, with the front facing room featuring a Juliette balcony opening onto views of the Edwardian built church Mount Tabor. In addition the fully tiled family bathroom is located on the first floor featuring ROCA sanitary ware, built in storage and a built in display shelf.
The master floor is dedicated to a single open plan bedroom which includes double dormer windows and views of Mount tabor and the sea (2 Loch Road) / Perwick (1 Loch Road). A convenient en-suite bathroom can also be assessed from the master bedroom.
To the side of the property can be found two allocated off street parking spaces. To the sides and to the rear there are manageable patio areas ideal for entertaining guests in privacy.
1 – SOLD
2 – SOLD
- Living spaces Open plan lounge leading onto fully integrated kitchen, study/children's bedroom
- Bedrooms Master bedroom on separate floor, 2 double bedrooms
- Bathrooms Fully equipped family bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom, ground floor w/c
- External 2 allocated parking spaces, private flagged rear patios
- FLOOR PLANS
- 10 year structural warranty as standard
- Architect designed and lead scheme
- Works carried out by Government approved contractors